Industrial Intelligent Network Management System
- Manage IP-based devices from central office and remote sites
- Manage up to 1024 network nodes
- Open support for 3rd party network devices
- Automated network discovery and topology visualization
- Device and MSR group management
- Server-Client operation to ensure system scalability, reliability and real time status
- Event handling via polling, syslog, email and SNMP trap
- Notification sent-out via email, application programs, SNMP trap, XMPP*, SMS* and MSN Messenger*
- Device configurations via SNMPv1/v2/v3, Web, Telnet and SSH
- Provides performance management
- Provides accounting management
- Centralized management to reduce network traffic
- Free download for managing 64 nodes
- Support SNMP OPC server*
JetView Pro Korenix i2NMS (Industrial Intelligent
Network Management System) is specifically designed
for mission critical industrial environments. JetView
Pro provides a comprehensive platform for monitoring, configuring, and maintaining mission-critical IP-based
communication networks, such as IP surveillance, factory
automations, mining, substations, maritime, and military applications.
Automatic Network Scan to Form Topology for Large Scale Network
Korenix JetView Pro can easily discover and manage up to 1024 network nodes, including 3-rd party devices
in a large heterogeneous network, such as LAN, WAN, WLAN. All the detailed data on multiple subnets as well as MSR ring status, trunking link, wireless link*, and VLAN* link and port status, device information are automatically being visualized on the topology map. For users' convenience, the map can be exported or printed to diverse formats, including JPG, BMP, PNG and PDF.
In addition, distinguished icons are being used to help administrators easily manage and trouble-shoot the
Third-Party Device Integration
Although JetView Pro is designed and optimized for Korenix products, third-party products can easily be integrated with the system as well. Any SNMP enabled device or even IP-enabled device can be supervised to the same level of detail as a Korenix product. Thus, only a single management application is required to monitor the complete network infrastructure and the connected end devices.
Administrators can define all the events, such as link failure, power failure, device availability, etc. occurred in the large network infrastructure. The notifications can be sent in a real-time basis via email, application programs, SNMP trap, and even in the future through XMPP*, SMS* and MSN Messenger*.
Status and Performance Management
JetView Pro periodically monitors and reports selected
nodes and interface statistics to provide real time status
of the device availability as well as traffic performance
in a timely basis. By incorporating SNMP gatherer
function, users can review the gathered SNMP MIB data
performance without a need of additional device.
Moreover, JetView Pro can be deployed centrally or
remotely to reduce network traffic.
JetView Pro allows users to easily configure Korenix
devices through Web, Telnet, SSH and SNMP. For
SNMP capable devices, the JetView Pro will gather
the requested information through periodic monitoring.
Monitored SNMP devices will send alarms and events
to alert the JetView Pro issues that have occurred in
the network. With Korenix JetView Pro NMS, users
can manage the devices one by one or in group to
upgrade firmware and boot loader, restore and backup
configuration files, assign or modify IP Addresses,
configure MSR redundant rings, as a result greatly
increasing network performance by easily completing
multi-tasks within a small timeframe.
Server-Client Operation for Reliable, Scalable
and Real-time Network Management
Korenix JetView Pro i2NMS outstands from typical
network management software by its intelligent client server architecture, allowing users to get all the updated
information from network server in a real-time basis.
In a typical network management system, the enduser
must periodically reload network system to collect the non synchronized information from each device individually. This limits the NMS implementation to a small network with only a few number of clients. Besides, users are not able to have remote access to private client domains and search facilities.
Quite contrary to it, by using the JetView Pro Korenix intelligent NMS, users are capable to easily reload network and system status from server agents and collect real-time synchronized multi-user information in enhanced, large scale networks. Network administrators can further remotely monitor client connections across Internet and achieve high network performance with easy maintenance.
A demo version that supports monitoring of 64 IP-enabled devices is available for authorized distributors.
- JetView Pro-128: Industrial Intelligent Network Managment System for networks up to 128 nodes
- JetView Pro-256: Industrial Intelligent Network Managment System for networks up to 256 nodes
- JetView Pro-1024: Industrial Intelligent Network Managment System for networks up to 1024 nodes
Server Computer Requirements
- Minimum Intel Core 2 Quad-Core CPU 2.4 GHz or higher, 1GB RAM, 1GB hard disk
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6.0 or higher
- Windows XP/2000/2003/7/Vista platforms
- Linux platforms*
*Available in JetView Pro V2.0